Bulletin 2071 Kinetix® 3 Component Servo Drives apply the appropriate level of control to a low-power application without the complexity of traditional servo solutions. With its compact design, the drive is ideal for small machines requiring less than 1.5 kW and as much as 12.55 N-m of instantaneous torque. When you incorporate this drive into a connected component solution, the Connected Component Building Blocks may reduce design and commission time, in addition to providing CAD drawings, electrical layouts and sample code.
- Input volt range of 170…264V AC single and three-phase
- Continuous power output of 0.05 W…1.5 kW
- Automatic motor recognition and gain settings
- Cost-effective motion control solution for smaller, low-axis count applications
- Modbus-RTU serial communications for changing drive parameters during runtime
- Integrates with Connected Component Building Blocks to perform indexing operations for up to three axes
- Flexible command interfaces including digital I/O, analog, pulse train and Modbus-RTU
- Configurable with UltraWare software
- 2071 Kinetix® 3 Component Servo Drives
- c-UL-us, CE, C-Tick
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Connected Components Building Blocks from Rockwell Automation® help provide you with the information you need to quickly and easily implement common control tasks in your machine design.